Nessa Carson: About
Nessa Carson is a professional synthetic organic chemist working with laboratory automation (robots) to perform high-throughput experimentation in the private sector in south east England.
- Coding with Python and R in lab and at home to augment and automate
- Conference database for organic chemistry and beyond
- Chemical vendor search engine, to find approved vendors of particular chemicals
- High-Throughput Automation in R&D, a Peeriodicals overlay journal (note: Peeriodicals is currently experiencing errors – we are awaiting a fix)
- My chemistry job market Twitterbots: @ukchemjobs and @ChemPostdocBot
- Read my latest articles from my freelance science writing
- View my virtual mini-CV or LinkedIn
- I also write poetry.
Updated Sep 2021