Nessa Carson: About
Nessa Carson is a professional organic chemist, now working with laboratory data and digitalization in the pharmaceutical industry in northern England.
- Coding with Python and R in lab and at home to augment and automate
- Conference database for organic chemistry and beyond
- Chemical vendor search engine, to find approved vendors of particular chemicals
- High-Throughput Automation in R&D, a Peeriodicals overlay journal to which you can subscribe via email or RSS)
- My chemistry job market Twitterbots: @ukchemjobs and @ChemPostdocBot
- Read my latest articles from my freelance science writing
- View my virtual mini-CV or LinkedIn
- I also write poetry.
Updated Jan 2023